What to expect after you sign up
Thank you so much for joining DynamiCare. We’re excited to get started with you or your loved one on the path to healthier and happier life.
Here's what to expect after you've signed up for the DynamiCare service (either the free trial or the full paid service). If you have any questions about this process, please let us know!
If you signed yourself up:
- One of our health coaches will reach out to you for an initial kickoff call, where we'll talk in more detail about your goals - whether they are recovery or wellness-related. Our goal is to meet you wherever you are! During this call, we'll confirm that you're a good fit for DynamiCare, and then set you up on the DynamiCare app. You can invite any supporters who you'd like to share your progress with, and place an order for any substance testing equipment you may need.
- Your coach will also set up a regular checkin schedule with you. Most people meet with their coach every week. They will work with you to set healthy goals and talk about challenges you might be facing in your recovery. At this point, you'll begin using the DynamiCare app regularly to track recovery-related appointments and perform substance tests.
- You'll begin meeting regularly with your coach as you continue your journey! As you progress, they will help you adjust what activities that will best serve you in your recovery, and motivate you to achieve your goals.
If you signed someone else up:
- One of our health coaches will reach out to you for an initial kickoff call. During your call, you'll assist with scheduling an initial call between the coach and your loved one (the person you signed up for the program). The coach will gather their contact info so that our team can reach out to them directly.
- During the coach's first call with your loved one, the coach will assess their willingness to participate and whether the DynamiCare program is a a good fit for their needs.
- Assuming your loved one is a match and willing to participate, the health coach will help them create their member account and begin the program!
- After their account is set up, we’ll close the loop with you and confirm that everything is set to move forward. This is a great opportunity to ask more questions about your role in the recovery process and how you can help as a supporter of your loved one. You’ll also get an invite to our online web portal for supporters, where you can track your loved one's progress!
- Your loved one will begin tracking their recovery or wellness activities, including appointments and substance tests, in the app and having regular check-ins with their coach. Usually members meet with their matched coach every week. You'll be able to follow along in the supporter portal as they make progress, and talk to our team if you have any questions.